Acta Neuropsychiatrica | 2002(12) articles
- Stress, immunity, cytokines and depression
- Brain cytokines and disease
- Stressor-induced modulation of immune function : a review of acute, chronic effects in animals
- Early life environment : does it have implications for predisposition to disease?
- Peripheral endotoxin causes long-lasting changes in locus coeruleus activity via IL-1 in the brain
- The acute and sensitization effects of tumor necrosis factor-α : implications for immunotherapy as well as psychiatric and neurological conditions
- Antidepressant treatment of cytokine-induced mood disorders