Acta Neuropsychiatrica | 2006(06) articles
- A new beginning
- Is mental illness migratory?
- Mirtazapine : only for depression?
- Neural mechanisms of the cognitive control of emotion
- Seasonal influences on first-episode admission in affective and non-affective psychosis
- Neuropsychological function in bulimia with comorbid borderline personality disorder and depression
- Anesthesia for patients with pantothenate-kinase-associated neurodegeneration (Hallervorden-Spatz disease) – a literature review
- Comparing running therapy with physiotraining therapy in the treatment of mood disorders
- No borna disease virus-specific RNA detected in blood of race horses and jockeys