Acta Physiologica | 2012(11) articles
- Ischaemia, reperfusion, pre-and post-conditioning: telling friend from foe
- Dystonia – a disorder of dynamics of brain plasticity modulation?
- Altered re-excitation thresholds and conduction of extrasystolic action potentials contribute to arrhythmogenicity in murine models of long QT syndrome
- sGC stimulation totally reverses hypoxia-induced pulmonary vasoconstriction alone and combined with dual endothelin-receptor blockade in a porcine model
- Abnormal acute changes in upper limb muscle cortical representation areas in the patients with writer's cramp during co-activation of distal and proximal muscles