Acta Physiologica | 2012(12) articles
- Announcing the ‘Ulf von Euler Award for Neurohumoral Control’ in Acta Physiologica
- Increased arterial wall thickness – atherosclerosis or what?
- The Kallikrein–Kinin system
- Impact of age and sex on carotid and peripheral arterial wall thickness in humans
- Functional coordination of the spread of vasodilations through skeletal muscle microvasculature: implications for blood flow control
- Muscle mass and peripheral fatigue: a potential role for afferent feedback?
- Björn Folkow (1921–2012)