Acta Physiologica | 2014(10) articles
- Bibliometric performance of Acta Physiologica
- Melatonin heals the gut
- Is muscle hypertrophy following resistance exercise regulated by truncated splice variants of PGC-1 α ?
- Erythropoietin: friend and foe!
- Trophic action of sympathetic nerves reduces arterial smooth muscle Ca2+ sensitivity during early post-natal development in rats
- Truncated splice variant PGC-1 α 4 is not associated with exercise-induced human muscle hypertrophy
- Long-term oral melatonin administration reduces ethanol-induced increases in duodenal mucosal permeability and motility in rats
- TMEM16A is a Ca2+-activated Cl− channel expressed in the renal collecting duct
- On the antioxidant properties of erythropoietin and its association with the oxidative–nitrosative stress response to hypoxia in humans