Acta Physiologica | 2016(05) articles
- The ups and downs of exercise and insulin sensitivity: a role for the myokine myostatin in glucose metabolism?
- Training-related changes in muscular and myocardial lymphangiogenesis: how to train the drain?
- Triggering prepared actions by sudden sounds: reassessing the evidence for a single mechanism
- Endoplasmic reticulum stress in the brain subfornical organ contributes to sex differences in angiotensin-dependent hypertension in rats
- Myostatin in relation to physical activity and dysglycaemia and its effect on energy metabolism in human skeletal muscle cells
- The muscle contraction mode determines lymphangiogenesis differentially in rat skeletal and cardiac muscles by modifying local lymphatic extracellular matrix microenvironments
- Purinergic receptor blockade in the retrotrapezoid nucleus attenuates the respiratory chemoreflexes in awake rats