Acta Physiologica | 2016(09) articles
- Did you know? : Neocytolysis, how to halt EPO?
- M-channels and n-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids: role in pain and epilepsy
- May bed rest cause greater muscle loss than limb immobilization?
- PAFAH1B1 and the lncRNA NONHSAT073641 maintain an angiogenic phenotype in human endothelial cells
- Polyunsaturated fatty acids are potent openers of human M-channels expressed in Xenopus laevis oocytes
- TRPV4 channels in the human urogenital tract play a role in cell junction formation and epithelial barrier
- Na+ dependence of K+-induced natriuresis, kaliuresis and Na+/Cl− cotransporter dephosphorylation