Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica | 2011(03) articles
- Meta-analytic review of neurocognition in bipolar II disorder
- Treatments for bipolar disorder: can number needed to treat/harm help inform clinical decisions?
- A 2-year naturalistic study on cognitive functioning in bipolar disorder
- Depressive and manic symptoms are not opposite poles in bipolar disorder
- Longitudinal MR study of brain structure and hippocampus volume in major depressive disorder
- Medical comorbidity in recurrent versus first-episode depressive patients
- Evaluating depressive symptoms and their impact on outcome in schizophrenia applying the Calgary Depression Scale