Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica | 2015(09) articles
- Is it time for immuno-psychiatry in bipolar disorder and suicidal behaviour?
- Beyond the association. Toxoplasma gondii in schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, and addiction: systematic review and meta-analysis
- Are medical comorbid conditions of bipolar disorder due to immune dysfunction?
- The role of inflammation in suicidal behaviour
- Immune alterations in acute bipolar depression
- Damage-associated molecular patterns and immune activation in bipolar disorder
- Violent suicidal behaviour in bipolar disorder is associated with nitric oxide synthase 3 gene polymorphism