Journal of Acute Care Physical Therapy | 2012(03) articles
- PRESIDENT'S MESSAGE: Quality Is As Quality Does
- Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
- Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus Physical Therapy Assessment Before and After Cerebrospinal Fluid Drainage
- Improving the Care of Patients who have Difficulty Weaning from the Ventilator in the Acute Care Setting
- Earlier Mobilization Decreases the Length of Stay in the Intensive Care Unit.
- Evidence for the Validity of the Medline Pressure Ulcer Prevention Program (mPUPP)