Journal of Acute Care Physical Therapy | 2015(08) articles
- Capturing the Unmeasured Value Acute Care Physical Therapy Provides
- 2015 Acute Care Lecture Award : Solidifying the Future of the Physical Therapy Profession in ICU The Time Is Now!
- The Importance of Interprofessional Education and Practice to Acute Care
- Early Mobilization in Aneurysmal Subarachnoid Hemorrhage Accelerates Recovery and Reduces Length of Stay
- Walking Speed Differences Following Open Heart Surgery Vary With Discharge Destination
- Mobility and Ambulation for Patients With Pulmonary Artery Catheters : A Retrospective Descriptive Study
- Does Education in an Evidence-Based Teamwork System Improve Communication With Emergency Handoffs for Physical Therapy Students? A Pilot Study