Journal of Acute Care Physical Therapy | 2015(12) articles
- Acute Care Education Is Moving Forward ... Are You?
- Achieving a National Patient Safety Goal : Reducing the Risk of Health Care–Associated Infections in Physical Therapy Practice
- The Use of the Physical Stress Theory to Guide the Rehabilitation of a Patient With Bilateral Suspected Deep Tissue Injuries and Hip Repair
- Comprehensive Critical Care Orientation for Physical Therapists in an Academic Medical Center
- Therapist Perceptions of Physical Counterpressure Maneuvers for the Management of Pre-Syncope
- Knowledge Expectations of Wound Management Specialist in Physical Therapy