Journal of Acute Care Physical Therapy | 2019(01) articles
- Lend Your Voice to the #ChoosePT Campaign
- How Is Wound Care and Integumentary Education Being Taught in Professional-Level Physical Therapy Programs?
- Physical Therapy for an Adult Male Presenting With Torsion Dystonia Postcardiac Arrest : Posture Is Key
- When the Patient Is Not an “Ideal” Candidate. The Importance of Early Physical Therapy Intervention Pre- and Post–Lung Transplant : A Case Report
- Reliability of the Functional Reach Test Using a Mobile Pole Versus the Traditional Fixed Ruler