Journal of Acute Care Physical Therapy | 2019(04) articles
- Does Your Practice “Spark Joy”?
- Early Mobilization of Patients With External Ventricular Drains : Does Therapist Experience Matter?
- Acute Physical and Occupational Therapy and Serum Potassium : When Is It Safe?
- JACPT Reviewers for 2018
- Acute Rehabilitation of a 27-Year-Old Man With Failure to Thrive
- Loading in an Upright Tilting Hospital Bed Elicits Minimal Muscle Activation in Healthy Adults
- Interrater Reliability of the Functional Status Score for the Intensive Care Unit : Erratum