Journal of Acute Care Physical Therapy | 2019(10) articles
- Year of What? Yes?
- “The Fourth Aim : Care of the Provider” President's Message—Making Work More Satisfying by Advancing Clinical Practice
- Implementation of an Activity-Monitoring System in Hospital-Based COPD Patients : A Retrospective Cohort Study
- The Process of Implementing a Mobility Technician in the General Medicine and Surgical Population to Increase Patient Mobility and Improve Hospital Quality Measures : A Pilot Study
- A Systematic Review Examining the Exercise Parameters Required to Induce the Repeated Bout Effect : Implications for Acute Care Physical Therapists
- Early Postoperative Physical Therapy Evaluation After Total Hip and Knee Arthroplasty Reduces Hospital Length of Stay
- Interrater Reliability of the Functional Status Score for the Intensive Care Unit : Erratum