Adverse Drug Reactions and Toxicological Reviews | 2002(21) articles
- Carbamazepine-Provoked Hepatotoxicity and Possible Aetiopathological Role of Glutathione in the Events : Retrospective Review of Old Data and Call for New Investigation
- An Evaluation of Selected Herbal Reference Texts and Comparison to Published Reports of Adverse Herbal Events
- Toxicology in the Old Testament : Did the High Priest Alcimus Die of Acute Aconitine Poisoning?
- Lamotrigine-Induced Neutropenia Following Two Attempts to Increase Dosage Above 50 mg/day with Recovery Between Episodes
- Adverse Drug Reaction Update
- Oxford Textbook of Clinical Pharmacology and Drug Therapy (Third Edition)