AGE | 2008(03) articles
- Diurnal variations in salivary protein carbonyl levels in normal and cognitively impaired human subjects
- Neutrophil depletion delays wound repair in aged mice
- Reading and solving arithmetic problems improves cognitive functions of normal aged people : a randomized controlled study
- Lysosome-targeted stress reveals increased stability of lipofuscin-containing lysosomes
- Genetic analysis of hyl-1, the C. elegans homolog of LAG1 / LASS1
- Do spike insoles enhance postural stability and plantar-surface cutaneous sensitivity in the elderly?