Journal of Ambulatory Care Management | 1986(08) articles
- From the editors
- Medical group practice systems : what can be learned from the hospital sector?
- Pricing strategies for hospital-based ambulatory care services : case study of an ambulatory surgery program
- Organizational issues in ambulatory care : the case of the Veterans Administration
- The financial performance of hospital-sponsored primary care group practice
- Implications of changing computer technology for health service administrators
- The market for health care information : an exploration of the use of available information by consumers