Journal of Ambulatory Care Management | 2017(04) articles
- Introduction to the Special Edition on the Brazilian National Program to Improve Primary Care Access and Quality (PMAQ)
- Brazil's National Program for Improving Primary Care Access and Quality (PMAQ) : Fulfilling the Potential of the World's Largest Payment for Performance System in Primary Care
- Diabetes Care in Brazil : Program to Improve Primary Care Access and Quality—PMAQ
- Primary Health Care and Cervical Cancer Mortality Rates in Brazil : A Longitudinal Ecological Study
- Primary Care Dentistry in Brazil : From Prevention to Comprehensive Care
- Is the Use of Information and Communication Technology Associated With Aspects of Women's Primary Health Care in Brazil?
- Evaluation of Brazilian Primary Health Care From the Perspective of the Users : Accessible, Continuous, and Acceptable?
- Evaluation of Primary Health Care Units in the Rio De Janeiro City According to the Results of PMAQ 2012