Journal of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners | 2004(06) articles
- Nondaily Hormonal Contraception: Considerations in Contraceptive Choice and Patient Counseling
- Identifying the Drug Seeker: The Advanced Practice Nurse's Role in Managing Prescription Drug Abuse
- Down Syndrome With an Unusual Etiology: Case Report and Review
- Evidenced-Based Use of Botanicals, Minerals, and Vitamins in the Prophylactic Treatment of Migraines
- Perceived Stress Reported by Nurse Practitioner Students
- What Is the Nature of Nurse Practitioners’ Lived Experiences Interacting With Patients?