Journal of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners | 2007(03) articles
- Comparison of nonelective removal of percutaneously versus surgically placed central venous catheters in high-risk neonates
- Women and attention deficit disorders: A great burden overlooked
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: Diagnosis and management
- Does gum chewing help prevent impaired gastric motility in the postoperative period?
- The utility of the Kohlman evaluation of living skills test is associated with substantiated cases of elder self-neglect
- Embattled and embittered or empowered and evolving: Nurse practitioner attitudes toward managed care
- Treating vasomotor symptoms of menopause: The nurse practitioner’s perspective