Journal of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners | 2008(02) articles
- Clinical practice algorithms: Medication management to reduce fall risk in the elderly—Part 3, benzodiazepines, cardiovascular agents, and antidepressants
- Post-masters certification programs for nurse practitioners: Population specialty role preparation
- Sleeping through the night: Are extended-release formulations the answer?
- Scoping the family history: Assessment of Lynch syndrome (hereditary nonpolyposis colorectal cancer) in primary care settings—A primer for nurse practitioners
- Epidemiology, clinical manifestations, and treatment options for skin and soft tissue infection caused by community-acquired methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus
- Testing the effectiveness of an educational intervention to increase dietary intake of calcium and vitamin D in young adult women
- Posterior reversible encephalopathy syndrome: An emerging clinical entity in adult, pediatric, and obstetric critical care