Journal of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners | 2008(07) articles
- Reflections on independence in nurse practitioner practice
- Can't stop dancing : Could it be St. Vitus' dance?
- Depression and anxiety outcomes at a free clinic in a rural state
- Nurse practitioners' knowledge and practice regarding malignant melanoma assessment and counseling
- An innovative approach to peer review for the advanced practice nurse—A focus on critical incidents
- Nurse practitioners' communication styles and their impact on patient outcomes : An integrated literature review