Journal of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners | 2008(08) articles
- An uncommon skin condition illustrates the need for caution when prescribing for friends
- Recognition, diagnosis, and treatment of restless legs syndrome
- Treatment of mild to moderate dehydration in children with oral rehydration therapy
- Smoking cessation readiness : Are your patients ready to quit?
- The interaction model of client health behavior : A model for advanced practice nurses
- Caregiver burden among dementia patient caregivers : A review of the literature
- Physician perceptions of nurse practitioners : A replication study