Journal of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners | 2008(11) articles
- The importance of managing cardiovascular risk in the treatment of hypertension : The role of ACE inhibitors and ARBs
- Blood cultures for febrile patients in the acute care setting : Too quick on the draw?
- Postpartum management for gestational diabetes mellitus : Policy and practice implications
- Barriers to health care and health-seeking behaviors faced by Black men
- An unusual cause of knee pain discovered at a nurse practitioner clinic
- Facilitating risk reduction among homeless and street-involved youth