Journal of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners | 2011(05) articles
- Pneumococcal vaccination: Shifting attention to a neglected public health weapon
- Identifying and treating the culture-bound syndrome of Hwa-Byung among older Korean immigrant women: Recommendations for practitioners
- Effective use of interpreters by family nurse practitioner students: Is didactic curriculum enough?
- Hypertension treatment update: Focus on direct renin inhibition
- Improving oral health in low-income pregnant women with a nurse practitioner-directed oral care program
- Rural children's exposure to well water contaminants: Implications in light of the American Academy of Pediatrics' recent policy statement
- 2009–2010 AANP national nurse practitioner sample survey: An overview