Journal of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners | 2012(04) articles
- The role of the nurse practitioner in the diagnosis and early management of type 2 diabetes
- Therapeutic choices, and the nurse practitioner's role, in type 2 diabetes when metformin alone is no longer enough
- Insulin initiation in type 2 diabetes: What are the treatment regimen options and how can we best help patients feel empowered?
- Intensifying insulin treatment: Options, practical issues, and the role of the nurse practitioner
- Improving the treatment experience for patients with type 2 diabetes: Role of the nurse practitioner