Journal of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons | 1996(01) articles
- Clavicular Nonunion and Malunion: Evaluation and Surgical Management
- Legg-Calvé-Perthes Disease
- Ankle Arthroscopy: I. Technique and Complications
- Ankle Arthroscopy: II. Indications and Results
- Closed Tibial-Shaft Fractures: Which Ones Benefit From Surgical Treatment?
- Halo Skeletal Fixation: Techniques of Application and Prevention of Complications
- Current Status of Anticoagulation Therapy After Total Hip and Total Knee Arthroplasty