Journal of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons | 2018(04) articles
- The Anterolateral Complex and Anterolateral Ligament of the Knee
- Radiation Exposure and Health Risks for Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Effects of Vitamin D on Skeletal Muscle and Athletic Performance
- Periprosthetic Tibial Fractures
- Routine Plain Radiographs in the Setting of Atraumatic Shoulder Pain : Are They Useful?
- Routine Use of Radiostereometric Analysis in Elective Hip and Knee Arthroplasty Patients : Surgical Impact, Safety, and Bead Stability
- Alterations in Range of Motion and Clinical Outcomes After Femoroplasty in Asians