The American Journal on Addictions | 2009(11) articles
- Obesity and Its Relationship to Addictions: Is Overeating a Form of Addictive Behavior?
- The Variety of Ecstasy/MDMA Users: Results from the National Epidemiologic Survey on Alcohol and Related Conditions
- Characteristics of Pathological Gamblers with a Problem Gambling Parent
- Psychiatric Comorbidity Reduces Quality of Life in Chronic Methadone Maintained Patients
- Influence of Verbal Recall of a Recent Stress Experience on Anxiety and Desire for Cocaine in Non-Treatment Seeking, Cocaine-Addicted Volunteers
- A Simple Risk Scoring System for Prediction of Relapse after Inpatient Alcohol Treatment
- Effects of a Diagnosis or Family History of Alcoholism on the Taste Intensity and Hedonic Value of Sucrose