Journal of the American Association of Nurse Practitioners | 2013(06) articles
- Nutritional treatment of pressure ulcers: What is the evidence?
- Developing nurse practitioner associated metrics for outcomes assessment
- Knee pain: An unanticipated finding related to a rare genetic disorder—Abetalipoproteinemia
- The diagnosis less traveled: NPs’ role in recognizing adult ADHD
- Interventions for children coping with parental multiple sclerosis: A systematic review
- Quality Improvement Project: Analysis of efficiency of current order set for the diagnostic workup used to evaluate neurogenic stress myocardium in aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage
- Obesity education for nurse practitioners: Perspectives from nurse practitioner faculty
- Diagnosis of gestational diabetes mellitus: Can we avoid the glucose challenge test?