Journal of the American Association of Nurse Practitioners | 2016(07) articles
- Registration is Open for the AANP 2016 Specialty & Leadership Conference!
- Structured abstracts improve clarity and reach your intended audience
- Curriculum vitae: An important tool for the nurse practitioner
- Adolescent vulnerability, sexual health, and the NP's role in health advocacy
- Improvement in colon cancer screening through use of a multilevel intervention: A QI initiative
- Practice patterns and organizational commitment of inpatient nurse practitioners
- Are changes in breast self-exam recommendations and early misperceptions of breast cancer risk increasing women's future risks?
- Is transcatheter aortic valve replacement a safe treatment for elderly patients with severe aortic valve stenosis?
- Diarrhea-predominant irritable bowel syndrome: Diagnosis, etiology, and new treatment considerations