American Journal of Cancer | 2002(01) articles
- Chemotherapy of Breast Cancer : Can We Improve Outcome and Decrease Toxicity by Tailoring Therapy?
- Breast Cancer Prevention : The Risks and Benefits of Drug Therapy
- Hypercalcemia of Malignancy : Pathophysiology Diagnosis and Treatment
- Hairy Cell Leukemia : Established and Novel Approaches to Treatment
- Chemotherapy Options for Patients with Relapsed Epithelial Ovarian Cancer
- Spotlight on Trastuzumab in Metastatic Breast Cancer Overexpressing HER2*
- Opinion and Evidence in Cancer