Journal of the American Psychiatric Nurses Association | 2000(12) articles
- Theoretical Antecedents to HIV Risk Perception
- Teaching Collaboration : A Demonstration Model
- Primary Health Care of Survivors of Childhood Sexual Abuse : How Can Psychiatric Nurses Be Helpful?
- Power, Spirituality, and Time From a Feminist Perspective : Correlates of Sobriety in a Study of Sober Female Participants in Alcoholics Anonymous
- New Somatic Treatment in Psychiatric Care : Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation and Vagal Nerve Stimulation
- Patient Rights : The Americans with Disabilities Act and Psychiatric Disorders in the Workplace
- This Is No Time to Get Complacent!