Journal of the American Psychiatric Nurses Association | 2001(06) articles
- Web-Based Information for Depression : Helpful or Hazardous?
- Outcomes and Satisfaction of Patients of Psychiatric Clinical Nurse Specialists
- Exploring the Relationship Between Brief Inpatient Treatment Intensity and Treatment Outcomes for Mood and Anxiety Disorders
- Students Go to Court : Experiential Learning About Domestic Violence
- Implementation of Prescriptive Practice : Resolution of Institutional Issues and Evolution of Community Standards
- Ondansetron in the Treatment of Antidepressant-Induced Nausea
- Painting as a Hobby