Journal of the American Psychiatric Nurses Association | 2002(08) articles
- Biofeedback Applications for Psychiatric Nursing
- Perceived Social Support : Dimensions of Social Interaction Among Sober Female Participants in Alcoholics Anonymous
- Sense of Belonging as a Buffer Against Depressive Symptoms
- Inpatient Psychiatric Nursing : Set Up to Stagnate?
- Hildegard Peplau : Psychiatric Nurse of the Century
- Expanding APNA's Commitment to Psychiatric Mental Health Research : Establishing APNA's Research Council