Journal of the American Psychiatric Nurses Association | 2002(12) articles
- Dedication to Commitment
- Cultural Competence in Psychiatric Nursing : Have You “ASKED” the Right Questions?
- African American Consumers : What Should We Know to Meet Their Mental Health Needs?
- Racism and Mental Health
- Cultural Interventions for African American Families With Severely Emotionally Disturbed Children
- Culture and Traumatic Events
- The Interlocking Paradigm of Cultural Competence : A Best Practice Approach