Journal of the American Psychiatric Nurses Association | 2013(06) articles
- Integrating Recovery Practices Into Psychiatric Nursing: Where Are We in 2013?
- Measuring the Recovery Orientation of Assertive Community Treatment
- A Clinical Translation of the Research Article Titled “Measuring the Recovery Orientation of ACT”
- Supporting Recovery by Improving Patient Engagement in a Forensic Mental Health Hospital: Results From a Demonstration Project
- Championing Person-First Language: A Call to Psychiatric Mental Health Nurses
- Recovery-Oriented Practices of Psychiatric-Mental Health Nursing Staff in an Acute Hospital Setting
- Strengthening APNA's Capacity to Respond to %y(10)6D* (* Fill in the Blank )