Journal of the American Psychiatric Nurses Association | 2014(03) articles
- Implementation of Evidence-Based Practice in Psychiatric and Mental Health Care: Can We Move to Make It Specific?
- An Overview of the Biological and Psychosocial Context Surrounding Neurocognition in HIV
- Metasynthesis of Research on the Role of Psychiatric Inpatient Nurses: What Is Important to Staff?
- Predictors of HIV-Risk Sexual Behavior: Examining Lifetime Sexual and Physical Abuse Histories in Relation to Substance Use and Psychiatric Problem Severity Among Ex-Offenders
- APNA Board of Directors' Column