Journal of the American Psychiatric Nurses Association | 2015(05) articles
- APNA's Suicide Competencies for Inpatient Psychiatric Nurses: “Saving Lives … One at a Time”
- Does Safety Have to Mean Control?
- Engagement as an Element of Safe Inpatient Psychiatric Environments
- Commentary on “Engagement as an Element of Safe Inpatient Psychiatric Environments”: Engagement Is Psychiatric-Mental Health Nursing
- Exploration of Individual and Family Factors Related to Community Reintegration in Veterans With Traumatic Brain Injury
- Postdischarge Behavioral Health Treatment and 6-Month Reattempt Rate for Veterans Hospitalized for Suicide Attempt