Journal of the American Psychiatric Nurses Association | 2015(09) articles
- Federal Funding to Address the Health Needs of Persons With Mental Disorders: Why Is This Population a Special Case?
- Psychiatric Prescribers' Experiences With Doctor Shoppers
- “Yoga Was My Saving Grace”: The Experience of Women Who Practice Prenatal Yoga
- Evidence for the Implementation of the Early Start Denver Model for Young Children With Autism Spectrum Disorder
- A Clinical Translation of the Article Titled “Evidence for the Implementation of the Early Start Denver Model for Young Children With Autism Spectrum Disorder”
- The IOM Report on Psychosocial Interventions for Mental and Substance Use Disorders: Opportunities for Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurses
- Unlocking Electronic Health Record Data Helps Drive Behavioral Health Population Management