Journal of Anatomy | 2004(01) articles
- Repairing the nervous system
- Strategies for identifying genes that play a role in spinal cord regeneration
- Identifying genes for neuron survival and axon outgrowth in Hirudo medicinalis
- Factors secreted by Schwann cells stimulate the regeneration of neonatal retinal ganglion cells
- Chondroitin sulphate proteoglycans : preventing plasticity or protecting the CNS?
- A role for cAMP in regeneration of the adult mammalian CNS
- Olfactory ensheathing cells (OECs) and the treatment of CNS injury : advantages and possible caveats