Journal of Anatomy | 2014(01) articles
- The singular qualities of motor neurones in health and disease
- Mechanisms for axon maintenance and plasticity in motoneurons: alterations in motoneuron disease
- Spinal muscular atrophy: a motor neuron disorder or a multi-organ disease?
- The role of muscle-specific tyrosine kinase (MuSK) and mystery of MuSK myasthenia gravis
- The pre-synaptic motor nerve terminal as a site for antibody-mediated neurotoxicity in autoimmune neuropathies and synaptopathies
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis: cell vulnerability or system vulnerability?
- Anatomy and function of cholinergic C bouton inputs to motor neurons
- Protein kinase C isoforms at the neuromuscular junction: localization and specific roles in neurotransmission and development
- Neurotransmitter release in motor nerve terminals of a mouse model of mild spinal muscular atrophy