Annals of Behavioral Medicine | 2002(02) articles
- Spirituality, religiousness, and health : From research to clinical practice
- Spirituality and health : What's the evidence and what's needed?
- Claims about religious involvement and health outcomes
- The daily spiritual experience scale : development, theoretical description, reliability, exploratory factor analysis, and preliminary construct validity using health-related data
- The ironson-woods spirituality/religiousness index is associated with long survival, health behaviors, less distress, and low cortisol in people with HIV/AIDS
- Measuring spiritual well-being in people with cancer : The functional assessment of chronic illness therapy—spiritual well-being scale (FACIT-Sp)
- Correlates of self-perceptions of spirituality in American adults
- Should clinicians incorporate positive spirituality into their practices? What does the evidence say?
- The witches' brew of spirituality and medicine