Annals of Behavioral Medicine | 2003(12) articles
- Evidence-based behavioral medicine : What is it and how do we achieve it?
- Classification and regression tree analysis in public health : Methodological review and comparison with logistic regression
- Cardiovascular reactivity and left ventricular mass : An integrative review
- Intraindividual variation in recent stress exposure as a moderator of cortisol and testosterone levels
- Repeat mammography : Prevalence estimates and considerations for assessment
- Lifestyle intervention can prevent weight gain during menopause : Results from a 5-year randomized clinical trial
- Comments on “Challenges to Improving the Impact of Worksite Cancer Prevention Programs” : Paradigm Lost?
- Rejoinder to “comments on ‘challenges to improving the impact of worksite cancer prevention programs’ : paradigm lost?: paradigm lost or paradigm found? important trade-offs and realities of conducting worksite- and community-based research