Annals of Behavioral Medicine | 2004(02) articles
- What's next in behavioral hypertension research?
- The future of health behavior change research : What is needed to improve translation of research into health promotion practice?
- Implementation of Evidence-Based Tobacco Use Cessation Guidelines in Managed Care Organizations
- Prospective Study of Perceived Stress in Cardiac Patients
- Cardiovascular reactivity to mental arithmetic and cold pressor in African Americans, Caribbean Americans, and White Americans
- Anger response styles and blood pressure : At least Don't Ruminate about it!
- The feasibility and effectiveness of an expressive writing intervention for rheumatoid arthritis via home-based videotaped instructions
- Changes in neighborhood walking are related to changes in perceptions of environmental attributes
- Human papillomavirus and cervical cancer : Issues for biobehavioral and psychosocial research