Annals of Oncology | 2016(09) articles
- The continuum of care for ALK-positive NSCLC : from diagnosis to new treatment options – an overview
- The role of the ALK receptor in cancer biology
- Precision medicine in NSCLC and pathology : how does ALK fit in the pathway?
- ALK evaluation in the world of multiplex testing : Network Genomic Medicine (NGM) the Cologne model for implementing personalised oncology
- Crizotinib : from discovery to accelerated development to front-line treatment
- Crizotinib resistance : implications for therapeutic strategies