Annals of Oncology | 2018(01) articles
- Tyrosine kinase inhibition of EGFR : a successful history of targeted therapy for NSCLC since 20 years
- Overview of current systemic management of EGFR-mutant NSCLC
- Mechanisms of acquired resistance to first- and second-generation EGFR tyrosine kinase inhibitors
- Osimertinib and other third-generation EGFR TKI in EGFR-mutant NSCLC patients
- Molecular mechanisms of acquired resistance to third-generation EGFR-TKIs in EGFR T790M-mutant lung cancer
- Are liquid biopsies a surrogate for tissue EGFR testing?