Journal of Antimicrobial Chemotherapy | 2003(05) articles
- Introduction: treatment of Gram-positive infections
- Linezolid in vitro: mechanism and antibacterial spectrum
- Pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic profile of linezolid in healthy volunteers and patients with Gram-positive infections
- Efficacy of linezolid versus comparator therapies in Gram-positive infections
- Impact of methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus infections on key health economic outcomes: does reducing the length of hospital stay matter?
- Safety and tolerability of linezolid