Journal of Antimicrobial Chemotherapy | 2011(01) articles
- Introduction and aims
- Risk assessment and prognostic factors for mould-related diseases in immunocompromised patients
- Detection and investigation of invasive mould disease
- Systematic review and mixed treatment comparison of randomized evidence for empirical, pre-emptive and directed treatment strategies for invasive mould disease
- Treatment and timing in invasive mould disease
- Optimizing management of invasive mould diseases
- Managing invasive fungal infections : relying on clinical instincts or on a rational navigation system?